Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome! I never thought I'd be bloggin...

as I do have a podcast, 2 myspaces and an etsy site, www.leatheretteheart.etsy.com but I guess I just can't pontificate enough... just kidding (kinda). Part of why I am doing this is because I need somewhere to post more info about my line. But i put it off cuz well, I can be a lazy ass. Then I joined the Long Beach Craft Mafia, and in my first meeting with them I found out we will each be blogging once every 2 weeks. I'm not really good with putting myself under deadline, but thanks to these ladies there will be one at least every 2 weeks. I am glad for this cuz quite frankly I have been too lazy lately. Hanging out with a bunch of bright, crafty, motivated, and creative women has been quite inspiring (much more than the copious amounts of reality TV watching I have been doing lately) and I think hangin' with these broads will give me the fire my ass so desperately needs. Sooooo I decided that my blog must become a reality. Even if I am currently recovering from surgery and in a vicodin haze....

No comments: