Monday, June 1, 2009

Fashion Show!


Off the back of Unique L.A. where I was down with the flu for most of may, a friend told me about an art/music/fashion extravaganza looking for designers. Being one who loves a good fashion show, and having designed a collection inspired by adam ant, i just had to apply. I got accepted to show, then the flu punches me in the face. again. So! come see what "fashion magic" i can pull out of thin air in 2 weeks, withe the help of friends and one model i have yet to meet. This is one time being unemployed is a good thing! I have attached the flyer for the event itself (so you can see the bands and artists that will be there) and a personal invite from yours truly. The event starts at 3pm. the other designer, my friend heather petrey will show @ 8:45. The Leatherette Heart fashion show will start @ 9:30. and there may even be a special musical performance @ 7pm by a band yet to be named with me on vocals.
now really. how can you pass that up?
Liz
p.s. please become @ fan on our facebook page!

No comments: